Meet all your request to remove hair!The temperature controller contact point is made of all Aluminum alloy and durable heat-resistance ABS housing, makes heating up wax beans faster and safer. The wax warme only takes 10-15 minutes to melt the wax beans.The Wax Heater is suitable for most kinds of wax, such as soft wax, hard wax, canned wax. It is quite compact and thus easy to carry, ideal for use at home or when you are travelling. Easy to get the Salon service at home, no wasting time and money.
- Color: purple
- Weight: 500g
- Shell material: ABS plastic
- Removable Aluminum Pot Capacity: 14oz
- Plug Type: AU Plug
- Rated Power Voltage: 100W/220-240V
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Melting Wax Time: 10-15 minutes
- Removable Aluminum Pan Size: Diameter 11cm*Height
- Product Size: Bottom Diameter 18cm*Height 13cm
- Packaging Size 18cm*18cm*14cm
- 1*Purple Wax Heater
- 6*100g Wax Bean
- 1.Put an appropriate amount of wax beans into the wax heater
- 2.Clean the skin, dry the water, and ensure that the skin is dry; check the hair growth direction
- 3.Temperature adaptability test to avoid burns.
- 4.Use a wax stick to apply a thin layer of wax in the direction of hair growth.
- 5.After about 20 seconds, start waxing with a wax stick.
- 6.After the wax on the skin solidifies, quickly pull up the wax along the direction of hair growth.
- 1.Keep away from Children.
- 2.Please make sure that the WAX POT is DRY when you put the wax into it; otherwise it will get burned!
- 3.Please DO NOT test the temperature of the wax with your finger but use the tools. Heated wax can be extremely hot, and may cause burns!
- 4.Everyone’s skin is different, so if you’re using a waxing product for the first time, try it on a small area first. If the skin feels uncomfortable, please stop using it immediately to avoid causing allergies and other symptoms.
- 5.Do not use it on broken or irritated skin.If you are on medication that affects the skin or you have a skin related disorder consult your doctor before use.